Saturday, September 1, 2012

Delta Fair 2012!!










We had a big time this morning at the Delta Fair!  It is amazing how much money is spent there in such a short period of time. My kids loved the rides, the food, the petting farms,  the shows, and even walked the entire time without begging to sit down or be held.  I realized that we no longer have a stroller for either of them.  Turner has gotten too big for our Sit N Stand, so I was a little worried about them whining....but they were golden!!  I also realized without the stroller, I don't want to lug around my big camera and case.  So today we are stuck with phone pics.  I am thinking a small camera might be on my Christmas wish list this year.

We are starting a new month and I have to do better on my blogging.  August wiped us all out and I am hoping for an easier month.  We are getting used to our morning routine of getting everyone ready for the day and we have all adjusted to having Aubry here with us-we love her!!  The kids can't get enough of her and some days Maddie will cry saying she doesn't want to go to school and miss anything we do at home.  Which trust me.....lately hasn't been much!

The fair was fun and we are looking forward to enjoying the rest of our weekend!  Everyone will be home on Monday and it will be nice to hopefully do nothing and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment