Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Registration Day for Mo!!


This morning Daddy and I took Maddie to Oak to register her for school.  It was exciting, a little overwhelming, and a little sad.  Can't believe it is already time for her to begin school.  I think we are going to have a great experience at Oak though and am so happy that is where we are zoned!  We went ahead and set up a lunch account for her, bought the rest of her supplies, and I signed up for the PTA:)
  We will get a call this week letting us know who her teacher is, and then I will send her just one day next week to try and get the feel of everything.  Then next Friday I will go and have a parent meeting in her classroom with her new teacher.  So we have another week and a half to play around, then things are going to be hectic.  Turner won't start until the end of August so I will have a few weeks  to spend with him just him, which is rare and will be nice.
  I think Maddie was excited this morning, but a little nervous.  She didn't have much to say and just wanted to play on my phone.  Mrs. Cindy, who goes to our church, works there and Maddie ran up to her and gave her a hug.  There were also a few kids that came up to her while we were there that she knew from different places.  Just praying for a positive, encouraging year for our Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment