Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy Busy!!



We have been on the move!!  Last week was VBS at church and we were all exhausted once it was over!!  Kevin headed up the Rec and Mimi and I had 40 5-6 year olds for the week for snack time.  The kids had a blast!  We had cousin pictures made at Sears which turned out Adorable and we spent the weekend in Savannah.  It was probably our last trip till Thanksgiving, since Kevin is super busy with football.  The kids swam in the rain and thought it was great-the things that will excite our little ones:)
  Kev goes back to work on Monday:(  Summer always flies by and we will be back in a crazy routine before we know it!  Besides both kids going to school-Maddie in Kindergarten and Turner in preschool 3 days a week-both kids will be playing soccer, in the church choir, and Maddie will spend 4 hours a week at gymnastics.....TIRED just thinking about it.  Oh, and I will begin keeping Aubry in the middle of August.  Praying I haven't committed to more than we can handle.  If I have, we will drop something, because I definitely want our main focus to be on school and church.  If only I had a fourth of the energy as my kids:)
  Maddie begins Gymnastics camp tomorrow and I am looking forward to hearing about everything she learns.  She will go every day through Tuesday and have a movie night Friday and Waterslide day Saturday.  Should be a fun time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment