Friday, September 9, 2011

Go Bolton Wildcats!!!













Kevin has been coaching football since we got married. I am not a big football fan-not a sports fan at all really:) But, Kevin really enjoys what he does, so that makes his absence in a fall a little easier to handle. I have always tried to make a game each season (pitiful, I know) The past two years were difficult having a toddler and a baby. This year though, having a 2 and 4 year old, it has been much more manageable and actually enjoyable!!!


Our favorite Nay Nay's son, Tyler, is a freshman at Bolton this year and plays for Kevin. So, not only have we been able to support Kevin, but also Tyler, and I have been able to chat away with my dear friend. Tucker and Bailey go to the games as well, and my kids love them. So we have gone to the last two weeks, and I think we just might make most of them!!! The kids love seeing their daddy out there and I know that we need to be there to support them. This is his first year as head coach and we are so proud of them.


I got a few sweet pictures of the kids on the field after the game, but they turned out too dark. Here are a few from the beginning of the night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment