Saturday, March 12, 2011

Piggy Banks Emptied!




Friday was a fun day for me and the kids. Let me start by saying that Maddie loves Toy Story. She has been asking for a "Woody" for a while now. Both kids have piggy banks and earn "dollars" for helping out around the house. They have never really taken money out of their piggy banks. So I decided Friday that we would cash in our change at Schnucks and head to Target! Not really my favorite thing to do with both by myself, but they were great and had a good time. Maddie had almost $40 and Turner had $19.

Maddie was besides herself trying to pick out exactly what she wanted. She of course got Woody, a little Buzz and Lotso, and a Lite Brite. Turner picked out a cookie monster, and a smaller version of Woody. Not really sure why he wanted the Woody, but he did and that is what he brought home. This momma wasn't real good at calculating yesterday and had to throw in some money of her own. Truth be told, there might be a time or two where I "borrowed" from their piggy banks, so I decided it was ok:)

After Target, we met Mimi and Pitty Pat at Stevie B's for lunch and then headed home so Turner could take a nap. Once Daddy got home, we headed for the park. Turner LOVED watching the ducks and Maddie rode her bike all over. It was a fun Friday and great start to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment