Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friends and Prayers!

We had a pretty low key weekend. I took the kids to a birthday party yesterday for Adelyn, Turner's little girlfriend at Ney Ney's, and then we had the family over for dinner last night. I haven't taken any pictures this week and have had a pretty heavy heart.

So many of our friends have needed prayer this week and I have felt pretty overwhelmed. We had friends lose a baby last week and she was 7 months pregnant. They had a memorial for her yesterday. This is their third miscarriage.... We had a friend's daughter have to have tests run Thursday and Friday due to her having a seizure last Saturday. We are still waiting on those results. Lastly, this morning while at church, I learned that one of my dear friends mother in law passed away suddenly and unexpectedly this morning. I knew her well. She was 64, only a few short years older than my parents. My heart hurts for my friends and all the hardships they are having to endure.

But......I know this was all part of God's plan and all these things can be used to bring glory to him. I know that God is still good, and hopefully we will all lean on him a little bit more. I am praying that these events will bring some to Christ who maybe didn't know him before. I am thanking God for my family, our health, and all of the blessings he gives to us daily. I am a little sad today, but still thankful.

Hoping to take some pictures this week and get back into the blogging world. I haven't done as well in 2011 as I did last year. I am getting off to go love on my little ones, they are unattended in Moe's room and there is no telling what I will find:)

No comments:

Post a Comment