Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Weekend!






We had a good weekend. I had a four day weekend which is always extra nice! I spent Friday at home with the kids. They are both steadily coughing and I have been giving Maddie breathing treatments on and off for a week. So Friday we stayed at home in our jammies and played. Maddie got some Moon Dough for her birthday so I let them play with it for a while. Big Mess-Lots of fun. Both kids sat at the table and made dogs, bones, and food bowls for about 30 minutes. That is a long time for Turner to do the same thing (besides cook:) We kept the house pretty clean until about 15 minutes before daddy came home! So of course he didn't believe me:)

Saturday we went to a birthday party at Pump it Up and daddy had a football banquet to go to that night. The kids and I went to visit Mimi and Boo Boo for a while. We had a good visit and I took the kids home and in bed. Sunday we had lunch at church-Colletta's (it was great) and then Maddie and I went to a friend's house to buy some jewelry. After Turner woke up we went to Meg's and Bubba's to see their new dog Punky. Maddie LOVES Punky! Turner is TERRIFIED of Punky! Punky probably weight 3 pounds.....poor Turner. I ended up taking him home for fear of him having a panic attack. He was only a few months old when we gave Karsey away and is never around dogs. I hope he will get used to use and maybe even start to like her. Maddie is wanting to spend the night with Megs. I hope this doesn't affect her allergies too much and that we can be around Punky some. It really made Maddie's day.

There is so much going on with the Holiday's coming up that I hope to be able to stay on top of my blogging. This is just a brief rundown of our weekend for now...with a few pictures of our Friday at home.

1 comment:

  1. They are soooo cute! And they are getting so big! It seems like yesterday when we all came to visit you after you had Maddie.

    ReplyDelete