Monday, November 15, 2010

The Great Debate!




When it comes to parenting Kevin and I are usually on the same page. We back each other when it comes to disciplining and want the same things for our two kiddo's. There is just one thing that we disagree about on a pretty regular basis-how to dress Turner!!!! Let me start by saying since we have been married, I am the only one that buys clothes for both Daddy and I. Since we have had Maddie, I am the only one that has bought her clothes (besides generous grandparents). And now, since we have had Turner, I am the only one that buys his clothes (besides generous grandparents). So.....if I want to buy him cute little smocked outfits until he starts school......that is exactly what I am going to do:) Daddy is just going to have to deal with it, because our "little man" is really still my little baby and I think he looked extra cute Sunday going to church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment