Friday, November 20, 2009

Maddie's First Haircut





I have kept putting off getting Maddie a haircut. It has gotten so long and I was worried she would lose her curl. I needed to get mine done and decided it was finally time to take her as well. She was very excited until we got there and then acted a little nervous. On the way, Maddie did say that she wanted to get her hair cut like her daddy's. Thank goodness I was along for the ride:) Margaret, my hairdresser, was very good with her and put her right at ease. She jumped right in the chair and smiled the whole time. We only got the ends shaped up and a few layers. You can't really tell, but Maddie was so proud and talked about it the rest of the night. Her hair is still curly and I took a ton of pictures to capture the event. I have a bag full of locks to treasure and remember the day by!

No comments:

Post a Comment