Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maddie's Family Birthday Celebration!







It's official-Maddie is now 3 years and is allowed to chew gum!! Months ago she wanted to chew some gum and I told her no, that she had to wait until she was three! I just said without thinking and that is all I have heard for the past 6 months. Whenever someone is chewing gum, she wouldn't ask for some, just simply say that when was three she would get some. Well, the day has come, and she probably chewed 20 pieces of gum yesterday-for 10 seconds each:)

The day started with the kid's going to Ney Ney's, where she took a box of Mickey Mouse gummies to share with her friends. That night, we went for a pizza party at Mimi and Boo Boo's. Megs and David came and we enjoyed spending some time together. After the pizza, Maddie was able to open her gifts and there was paper everywhere in no time. I can't wait to see how Christmas is this year with two kids:) Maddie received a fishing game, a jewelry making kit, princess roller skates, play food, and.......a BUBBLE GUM MACHINE! I have to say, the bubble gum machine was a hit, and it was from mommy and daddy, so we earned some big points!! She did a great job of throwing her gum away when she was done and had a great night!!
I can't believe my baby has already turned 3!!! She acts like such a big girl and amazes us every day. She loves her little brother more than I had ever imagined she would, and we are so proud of her! She goes next week for her 3 year well check and I can't wait to see how much she has grown. Our life would be so dull without our little Maddie Mo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment