Monday, September 7, 2009

Playtime Upstairs




In an effort to try and keep the house somewhat presentable, the upstairs room is the gameroom. There a million toys up there and Maddie is just getting to where she will even go up there some by herself and play. Turner is now sitting and crawling (more like leap-frogging) and there are a ton of toys up there perfect for his age. So, last week the kids and I went up there to play. Turner loved it!!! I think he was a little overwhelmed, but enjoyed trying out some toys that were new to him. It was pretty easy child proofing the house for Maddie, but it has proved a little more difficult with Turner. Maddie has so many toys with little pieces that I am constantly moving things and making her put them away when he is around. His little hands will grab whatever they can. Maddie is now my "little helper" (she tells people that) and is so good about doing things when I ask. She has really grown up these past few months and plays so well with her brother. She encourages him and kisses on him and I sometimes feel like I am watching myself when I see her with him. I sure do love those kids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment