Monday, September 28, 2009

Disney on Ice




We finished up the weekend with taking Maddie to see Disney on Ice. We had wanted to take her, but wasn't sure about spending the money for the tickets. They were VERY expensive. Well.....for a few hours of my time on Friday morning, and looking silly on Fox 13 news, we got 3 free tickets for Sunday nights show! Our friends, Mark and Bethany, told us about this as Mark does business with a woman who works for the Autism Foundation. I really don't know what the segment was about, but it included them, and we were given comp tickets for participating. All I can say is-thank goodness we didn't pay for the tickets!! Because we left the show having spent $60 and didn't come home with much. Those souvenirs are ridiculous-Maddie enjoyed a $12 sno cone that came with a $2 spoon. I enjoyed a $5.75 coke and we all ate $7 worth of popcorn. She also got a Tinkerbell spinner for a bargain of $18. She watched the whole show and was still talking about it today, so I think it was worth it. I don't know what we will do when Turner is old enough to go too! I'm thinking we will bring food from home and bypass the toy stands:)

No comments:

Post a Comment