Friday, August 14, 2015

Registration Day!

  A little behind, but last Tuesday we went to Oak to find out Maddie and Turner's teachers.  Mimi went with us and we are thrilled with their teachers.  Turner has Mrs. Piland, who was also Maddie's 1st grade teacher and Maddie has Mrs. Wilson, whom we have heard great things.  It was a little weird to walk through the school with a hat and no hair....a lot has changed since school let out for summer.  The principal asked me how I was feeling and everyone was super nice.  Sometimes I feel like I need a sign taped to my shirt that says "Hair gone from cancer, not by choice". 
  After we visited the classrooms, Boo Boo picked us up for an outing to Midtown.  We were going to eat at Belly Acres, but the ac was out so we ate at Babalous.  It was delicious!  We never go to Midtown and I plan on changing that.  So many neat little places.  Afterwards we stopped at Sweet Noshings, an ice cream and candy store.  My kids were in Heaven!!  We ate ice cream, picked out candy, and even spun the wheel for the bean boozle challenge.  It was a great way to celebrate Registration Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment