Monday, February 2, 2015

Scrabble wins over Super Bowl!

Yesterday after church we decided to spend the rest of the day at home.  It was Super Bowl and our Sunday School class was getting together to watch it.  We love spending time with our friends, but desperately needed a night at home.  So I headed to church alone for a town hall meeting and then went home to play.
  The kids wore their jammies all afternoon and Kev played Scrabble Jr with the big kids while I entertained H.  It was nice.  It was needed.  Maddie and Turner painted pictures for Mimi who is having knee surgery Tuesday.
  We have a busy week ahead.  I spent this morning making freezer meals for Mimi and Boo Boo to enjoy while she is recovering.  I made 4 meals in about an hour.  I have got to do this more for our family.  It is so nice to have meals already prepared on those busy days and it doesn't take much time.  We are heading to Atlanta Thursday afternoon for the weekend and I am trying to get packed ahead of time. 
  Harper and I ran a few errands and I decided to buy her some big girl panties.  She picked out Minnie Mouse and couldn't wait to put them on.  She enjoyed them for about 5 minutes before having an accident:)  We are traveling a lot through the end March so we will get serious about it then.  Ready to quit buying diapers but not for my baby to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment