Friday, December 12, 2014

White Christmas!

Last Sunday was one of my favorite days of the year.  Our church always has White Christmas the first Sunday in December.  Everyone brings gifts wrapped in white tissue paper and places them under the tree.  The gifts are unwrapped the next day and given to the poor.  The kids are always dressed up in their Christmas clothes and it is a great way for them to give to others.
  This was my first year to participate as a Sunday School teacher and I herded the 4 year olds to the tree:)  In the past I have been in the front row snapping pictures of my kiddos as they walk by.  Daddy had that job this year and it was a great morning.
  That night Maddie and Turner had their choir programs and they were both precious.  Turner had his first solo and did great.  I was afraid he would freeze, but he didnt.  There isn't much else I would rather do than listen to children sing about Jesus.  It was a great start to the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment