Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Lunch!

Oak doesnt allow lunch visitors until after Labor Day.  Since Mondays are my only day, today was the day to go.  Mimi and Boo Book took Harper took the park and home to play so that I could go.  Turner eats lunch at 10:30 and Mo at 12:15.  My kids are SO different!
  Lunch with Turner-he sees me standing in the doorway and is smiling ear to ear.  He tells me that he just can't stop smiling:)  He marches me to the table like a little soldier.  He is very particular and sets everything out before he begins to eat.  A lunch helper stops by and tells me how sweet Turner is.  She told me he raises his hand every day after he is finished eating to ask if he can have his cookies.  Love him!  We enjoyed our lunch and I can't wait to join him again.
  Lunch with Maddie-she sees me and kind of skips to the lunch line.  She bought today and added an ice cream to her tray.  We sit down and she immediately eats her ice cream first.....definitely not raising her hand to ask anyone:)  She picks at the rest of her food and is a wiggle worm.  She is constantly turning around to talk to her friends.  When lunch is over she just waves goodbye and is off to class.
  I love the little time I spend with them at school.  Hard to believe we already have two in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment