Monday, August 4, 2014

First Day of School!

I have so much to post but this blog is giving me trouble. I have one post that has been "publishing" for a week and one for "hours".  First world problems I know.  So this is my second attempt at this post and isnt going to say near as much!
  We have a kindergartener and second grader this year and they were both excited to go to school!!  Turner has a great teacher that I pray is the perfect for for him.  Maddie has a great teacher too, but not the one she had been talking about....all summer long.  I am so ready to hear from them about their day!
  This is the first day of the new Bartlett school system and they had city officials at all the schools.  Well, wouldn't you know Boo Boo ended up at Oak:)  The principal included the kids and they were able to walk throughout the whole school ringing the bell.  What a proud time for our city!!  It was sweet to see the kiddos walking with their Boo Boo around the school.
  Praying they have a great school year, that they make friends easily, that they are a good example to others and always kind,  and that their ears and eyes are protected.  Kev is also at his first day at Bartlett and cant wait to hear from him.  I think this is going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment