Thursday, June 26, 2014

Playing Catch Up!

I have gotten a bit behind in the blogging world.  Things are a little crazy here.  Kevin resigned from Bolton and accepted a position with Bartlett High.  He also is going to be the running back coach for Varsity this next year.  While we are very excited, it is going to be different and new.  It was wild how it all happened, and I am glad that we know and don't have to wonder any longer where he will be.  Looking forward to spending more time at my Alma mater:)
  Kev got a summer job with one of his buddies setting up and taking down bounce houses.   He has been working non stop on the weekends, until he messed up his back last Saturday.  Luckily, we think it is just muscular and he is on the mend.  Last week was VBS and we had a great week!!  The kids absolutely love it and learn so much.  We love EBC and I am so thankful I have been able to help with it the past three years.
  We are enjoying being out of school, but it seems like we are always going in different directions.   I am working twice a week at MDO and Kev will start back with football in another week.  Maddie is at gymnastics camp for the next few days and then immediately will go to an overnight kids camp at church.  Turner is going to a day camp tomorrow to have some fun himself at River City.  Harper is getting over an ear infection and has a well check next week.  Praying those ears are cleared up!  Sweet girl has moved up from me carrying a diaper bag to having her own little back pack.  Slow down time!!  Hard to believe our baby is quickly moving into a different stage!
  Today is our 10 year anniversary!!  Lots has happened in the past 10 years and I can't imagine doing life with anyone else.  I am updating this blog on my new tablet from the hubs.  I was so surprised when Turner told me this morning what I would be receiving:)  Bless him.  I have left a lot out, but things are going pretty well at the Wilkes house.  We just have to get Kev's back squared away and all will be well.  These are just a few pics from church the past two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment