Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dollywood!!

Kevin and I are in Gatlinburg with Maddie and Turner.  We left Harper with my parents for the first few days and she is finishing up the week with Nonna and Da.  We felt the big kids needed some extra attention from us and didn't think a two month old would get much out of Dollywood.  I really miss her:(  We are having a good time but I can't wait to pick up my baby on Friday!

  I have lots to post about but wanted to go ahead and post the pics from today since they were all from my phone.  We spent the day at Dollywood and the kids complained the whole time!!!  I could not believe it.  It cost $225 for the day plus we got a free day to go again.  Not sure we will use it.  They were hot, the lines were too long, they were bored...the complaining never ended.

  We were so excited to take them and they could have cared less.  We did wait in line 45 minutes to do the boat water ride.  We get to the front to learn the ride is broken and will have to wait another 45 minutes!!!  I thought Turner was going to lose it:)  Today was a perfect day for everyone to work on their patience.

  The kids were able to ride a few rides and after 6 hours there we called it a day.  So while we are having a good time, I don't think Dollywood is going to be a highlight of their trip.  Lots more to post once we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment