Monday, February 11, 2013

Sweet Baby Shower!

  My sweet Sunday School class gave me a baby shower yesterday and it was so pretty and thoughtful.  They used yellow and gray to decorate, which is the colors we used for the babies nursery.  With this being baby #3, we in no way were expecting a shower.  But the girls went over and beyond, and baby H or B received a lot of great things yesterday!!
  Not knowing the gender has made it difficult to buy a lot in advance.  But we received tons of wipes, bathing supplies, some teething toys, bibs, burpcloths, diapers, blankets, gift cards......I could go on.  My favorite gift is a canvas that my friend Kellie painted and is now hanging above the changing table.  She did an amazing job and it matches the nursery perfectly!
  My mom, sister, and Maddie joined us and it was a great afternoon spent with great friends!!  The food was delicious as well.  One thing for sure is our SS class knows how to fix a spread:)  I am so thankful they are all in my life and over the years have become some of my best friends!  This baby is coming in the world with a huge support system and we are ready to meet him or her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment