Thursday, February 21, 2013

Almost 37 weeks!!

Went to the doctor today and am 2 cm dilated, 70-80% effaced, and heartrate was 145.  To say I am ready would be an understatement!!  The kids are so excited and Maddie hopes everyday will be the "day".
  I have gained the most weight this time-a whopping 40 pounds!!!  That should be no problem to get off, right??  We are scheduling an induction for March 15th, just a day early in case it hasnt come.  I woukd love to go into labor on my own, so I am hoping it will be before then.
  Maddie and I think its a boy and Turner and Daddy are saying girl.  Cant wait to find out!!!!  This is definitely going to be the most exciting surprise we have ever waited for.
  I have been taking aspirin and folguard the whole pregnancy for my clotting disorder.  They took me off aspirin at 35 weeks until after delivery.  I found out I will be taking both for the rest of my life!  Yuck-folguard is expensive!!  But if that is the worst I have to do, I know I am blessed!!  Makes me that much more thankful for the two we have and the mystery baby on the way.
  Counting down the days to becoming a family of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment