Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun Friday!!




Today was a busy fun day!!  I am expecting the kids to pass out any minute:)  We spent the morning at the Collierville Sprinkler Park.  We packed our lunch, spent some time in the water, and then headed to the playground.  When we got home Maddie and I went on a bike ride to her Kindergarten.  She loves doing this and I am glad she is seeing how close the school is to our house, and is so comfortable going there.  Then this afternoon we met Vicky and her two kiddo's for some ice cream at Baskin Robbins and then headed to Ellendale Park to play.  The pictures pulled up exactly opposite of how our day went:)  We are loving having daddy at home and are having no trouble staying busy!!!

One thing I have done this past week is prepare a lot of meals ahead of time and put them in the freezer.  I am going to try and keep quite a few on hand for busy nights, or nights that I just don't feel like cooking.  I am hoping to do a post soon of what I made and the recipes.  Most were double batches that we ate one night this week and they have been yummy!!!

Looking forward to a pretty low key weekend spent at home and possibly in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment