Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Playing School:)

Maddie has always enjoyed doing workbooks and learning things at home.  Turner has just recently began to enjoy it as well!  I told Kevin we probably spent 3 hours today "playing school"  I printed off a weather unit that I found on pinterest.  It was a 40 page workbook created by Beth @ www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com.  It is a great blog with lots of neat stuff in it.  There was 20 worksheets geared towards preschool age and Maddie and Turner each did 4-5 pages.  I was proud of both of them, but especially Turner.  I don't give him enough credit-he sat there forever and did a great job following directions and gluing!




  We also went upstairs and worked on our chalkboard.  Turner likes to draw suns and the letters H and T.  Maddie and I have been working on sight words, and reading simple sentences.  She has 12 sight words down pat and is doing great!!!  We are having fun trying to get prepared for Kindergarten next year and Turner's first year in Preschool!  Here are some pictures from today and one day last week of the kids playing school:)

No comments:

Post a Comment