Saturday, April 28, 2012

Giraffeee and Darney!!

I just have to post about Turner's 2 friends.  First off there giraffeee.  I know that isn't how you spell it, but that is how he says.  He loves him.  We can't go to bed without him.  Maddie goes through phases with what she likes to take to bed.  Turner is pretty consistent and it has been giraffeee for as long as I can remember.  So sweet.

Next there is Darney.  I don't have a picture of him because it is his imaginary friend.  It is Hilarious!!!  He started talking about Darney a few weeks ago and he talks about him all the time!  BUT, not in public-I think it embarrasses him, which makes me laugh even more.  I know, terrible.  Here is Turner's story yesterday about Darney. 
Turner- "Darney is in the hospital"
Me-"What happened to Darney?"
Turner- "He fell off the bed and landed on a saw and it cut his arm off (he has tools galore in his room, thus the saw reference).  I took him to the doctor and the doctor said-no more Darney's jumping on the bed!!!!!"

I really love that kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment