Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Boo Boo's, Ball, Babies, and Bunnies!!







Seems like I have a lot of B posts going on lately. Maddie has started tball and is loving it! I think it is a little much for a 5 year old, but what do I know (I am only mom:) They practiced for 2 1/2 hours Saturday!!! The nice thing about tball is there is usually a park close to the field. So, while Maddie is practicing Turner can get some play time in himself!
Saturday afternoon we had the Gaines crew over for a cookout. The kids played great together, we enjoyed Mary and Danny, and everyone loved seeing baby Garner. It was a fun night spent with great friends!
Turner acquired several boo boo's over the weekend. Saturday he went face first down our whole set of stairs and ended up with a busted lip. I am just so thankful that is the only thing that happened! Then Sunday while looking through his binoculars, the poor thing walked smack into a wall and cut under his eye:( Of course we are getting pictures made this weekend for the first time in forever! I am praying his bumps and bruises are gone by then.
I also pulled out their bunny shirts from last year and was excited that they still fit!! Turner's is getting close to being a belly shirt, but we will get a few more wears out of it. Not much chance of me reselling a shirt that has "Turner" on it. I keep telling myself I am not going to buy anymore with his name on them, but I can't help it. Gotta love the monogrammed clothing:)
Just a normal week for us this week, but have some fun things going on this weekend!! Here are some pics to go with the title of the post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment