Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dance Show #2!



















I am literally making myself sit down get up to date on my blogging! I debated just skipping ahead tonight but I have some pictures I want to post to be able to remember these special days. That being said, I might not have a lot to say but I do have some sweet pictures of two little kids:) Almost a month ago, Maddie had her second dance show for the year. She didn't disappoint again!! She smiled and shaked her little booty with the rest of her class. Mimi, Boo Boo, Turner, Megs and Bubba came to watch the show. She received several goodies at the end of it and we had a great night. Both Maddie and Turner enjoyed watching the other dancers and we are gearing up for another year of dance. It ended on a great note!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment