Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cathcing Up!

Well, this month is going to get away from me if I don't get back to blogging. I haven't downloaded my pictures but I still need to post dance recital #2, a trip to Savannah, and Father's Day!!! In between that we have had playdates, gone to the zoo, and gotten in the groove of having daddy home for the summer! We have been busy and I have been stressed!! Lots of changes going on at my work and I have have been having a few health issues. After several trips and tests run at doctors, I think I am getting everything under control. This coming week will mark my first week going back to work on Fridays in two years. While I am thankful to still have my job, I have been struggling with giving up my one day that is just mine and the kiddo's. I know that another door will open should this not be why I am supposed to be doing. I am learning quickly that God's timing and my own are not always the same!!!
Hopefully I will get pictures uploaded and back up to date this week!! I hate getting behind on my blogging because it is so hard to catch up. But...this is such a great way to record our memories and will give the kids something to look back on whey they are older. So I will get her done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment