Sunday, April 10, 2016

Easter Weekend!

  Our spring break ended with Easter and celebrating that Jesus is Alive!  Saturday Kev made some extra money by working with Fun Times.  The kids and I spent the morning at Megs having a lemonade sale to raise money for the Annie Armstrong offering.  We made posters and offered cookies and lemonade.  The kids gave 50% of their proceeds to church the next morning, which ended up being $11 to church.  They gave with a happy heart, which I decided was better than giving it all grudgingly;) 
  As I was getting everything set up, I tripped up the stairs and landed pretty hard.  I have been sore ever since and am paying the West Clinic a visit on Wednesday just for peace of mind.  I am dramatic and the tears just wouldn't quit falling.  My kiddos were crying with me, and Boo Boo had to come and bandage me up.  Never a dull moment I tell ya!
  That afternoon we headed to church for our Easter Eggstravaganza.  The kids love hunting eggs and had a blast with all their friends and cousins.  There were bounce houses, beautiful weather, and hot dogs.  A great way to spend the afternoon:)
  Easter Sunday was spent at Church and then we headed to Mimi and Boo Boo's for lunch and a final egg hunt.  It was a great day spent with family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment