Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine Week!

This past week I was able to party with both the big kiddos.  Monday I went to BOBS to be with Turner and he had a great time.  They had pizza, passed out Valentine's,  and made an animal heart mobile.  He sat at a table with three other little boys and it was the rowdy group for sure:)
  Friday I went to Mo's class to help her teacher.  It wasnt a party, but they did get a treat, pass out Valentine's,  and then did some worksheets using Sweetheart candy.  I love watching the kids in school and am so thankful that I can be involved!!
  Valentine's Day at home was pretty uneventful.  We gave the kids each a stuffed animal and a small toy.  We cooked breakfast for dinner and the big kids and I watched Frozen in bed.  We spent the day with the ones we loved the most and that is all that matters!!  The hubs did write me a sweet poem and gave me a coke-you would have to read the poem to n understand:)  He is a keeper I tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment