Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stay at Home Monday!

Still blogging from the ole phone...have to find time to sit at the computer soon.  We just got back from our annual Ky trip that I will post pics from soon.

Yesterday was a great rainy in the morning,  just chill at home kind of day.  I have got so much that needs to be done around the house before school starts!  I love looking at pinterest for organizing tips, but have a very hard time implementing them.  Two weeks left before the craziness begins, so hopefully I get some things done:)

Harper got in the jumparoo for the first time yesterday and seems to like it.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  She also gets in the exersaucer now for a few minutes at a time:)  She is reaching for everything!

Yesterday afternoon I picked up some posterboard and we painted.  I was so impressed!  We painted the sky, an apple tree, and flowers.  I still think of Turner as my little (big:) baby boy and I was so proud of his picture.  They have always enjoyed doing arts and crafts, but I didn't realize he could paint/draw as well as he can.  Maddie did a lot of drawing in Kindergarten so I knew what she could do.  Turners projects were more cutting/coloring/gluing and not as much drawing.  On computer paper they tend to just throw paint on and not really make a picture of anything.  I plan on stocking up on posterboard and doing this more often!!

It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment