Thursday, January 24, 2013

Loving his new Bike!

I have several posts I need to do, but this has been a crazy week!!!  We have been at church every night for a follow up of the revival we had last year.   It was great, but everyone is tired.  I am waiting at the doctor now for my 32 week checkup so I thought I would share 2 cute pics:)
  It was beautiful Sunday so in between church services, we stayed outside.  Turner is loving his big boy bike he got for Christmas!   I got more exercise walking with him up and down the street than I have in a long time:)  I am so glad he is enjoying it, because he never really cared very much about his tricycle.  Maddie on the other hand thinks her new bike is too big and is scared to ride it.  We are thinking about putting the training wheels on it just until she gets used to riding it.  That girl used to love riding her bike!!
  I am definitely looking forward to spring and all the time that will be spent outside.  A pretty day makes you realize how cooped up in the house we have been!!
  The nurse just checked babies heartbeat-135.  I have been thinking it was a girl but the heartrate is staying pretty low....now I think it is a boy.  7 1/2 more weeks and we can stop guessing:)  More soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment