Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Trying to Keep Up!!



My blogging has seen better days!  I have got to do better about keeping up with everything.  To be honest, I don't even know where my camera is at the moment.  Every picture I have taken lately has been from my phone.  We are trying to get in a routine!  Maddie is really enjoying school and doing great.  After not working for over a year, it has been quite difficult for me to get up get everyone moving so early.  I better get used to it quick because starting Friday I will be keeping Aubry!!  Praying everything goes smoothly and Turner adjusts well to having a baby in the house.

Turner and I have done some baking this week while Maddie is at school and have tried to stay busy.  This morning he and I walked to Mimi and Boo Boo's with Megs and Aubry.  It was almost 2.5 miles from Megs house and Turner rode in the stroller the whole time.  I am excited.  I didn't think he would stay put and its good to know I can get some exercise when it is just me and him.

I got a call from Turner's soccer coach last night and he starts practice on Tuesday.  It is at 6....Maddie's gymnastics is from 4-6....Kev is never around to help so this should get interesting.  Can't wait to hear from Maddie's coach and see when she practices.  I had requested they be on a team that practiced on Mondays, but apparently that didn't work out.  Oh well, we will do what we can.  Looking forward to Turner having an activity for himself!!  I am just keeping a close eye on Mo and making sure that she is getting plenty of rest and spending enough time at home.  I don't want to wear the girl out!!

Lots of randomness, just wanted to share a few pictures:)  We have several fun things this weekend so I will try and post more then!

No comments:

Post a Comment