Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playdate with London





Last Thursday while Kevin was at football, the kids and I drove out to Somerville to visit Kelly and London. I wish they lived around the corner so we could visit more often. London is 2 months old and just precious! I was so fortunate to have several friends have babies around the same time I had Maddie. It is always fun to get together to let the kids play. Luckily, Turner is the same way. There have been several baby boys born this past year from our Sunday School class, but London is his first little girl friend to have. Kelly and I have been friends since high school and I hope that these two are able to grow up together and share just as many memories as Kelly and I have. Maddie was a great big helper and enjoyed loving on London as well. Kelly was sweet to feed her Macoroni and cheese, watermelon, and canteloupe while we were there. Maddie enjoyed spending time in London's room while we were visiting in the den. Kelly and I both got some cute pics and I hope to be able to do it again soon!! Sharing your children with friends is so fun and I am so glad to be able to surround my children with godly people who wish the best for them as do Kevin and I! Thank you for playing such a big part in my kids lives Kel and I hope to be able to do the same for sweet London and future children to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment